[Chat] ...auto service nightmare!...

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Thu Feb 3 10:27:30 EST 2005

Avery,

I'm an ex Porsche guy!  I wouldn't trust that wonderful car of yours to anyone
but the authorized Audi dealer.  Obviously the typical "grease monkeys" in
most of the little independent shops around can't even figure how to put the
bottom cover back on properly.  It's too valuable a car to trust to just
anyone!  Do yourself and the car a big favor and let the Authorized Audi
Dealer service it!

Arjay
_____

<Chat at charlesvillage.info> =====