[Chat] ...auto service nightmare!...

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Thu Feb 3 20:40:45 EST 2005

If you have an import, I recommend Brentwood Auto  1035 W. 41st. Street
-Baltimore, MD 21211

http://www.brentwoodauto.com/ -

Ask for Ed Nemphos the owner and let him know I referred you.  They will
also take you to your office, the Metro, of back home after dropping off
your car.

Sincerely,

W. Brad Schlegel
1552 Oakridge Road