[Chat] ...auto service nightmare!...

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Fri Feb 4 00:18:30 EST 2005

Emil and I also use Brentwood for our regular repairs
and have been happy.  We used to just have our old
88 Civic.  We didn't buy a fancy sports car but
we now have a 94 Prius.

Anyway we love the Prius except the rear visibility sucks.
I've backed it into things twice.  And then it also
got side swiped.   For body work, we've been very
happy with the Baltimore Body Shop right there on
Sisson street and the 83 exit ramp.  Nice work and
good people.  Their motto is "Where you meet the nicest
people by accident." http://www.baltimorebodyshop.com/

Geico once sent us to the place that's connected to Anderson
Honda and we weren't happy with them.

-Kathleen