[Chat] Brentwood Auto

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Fri Feb 4 08:19:28 EST 2005

Sarah,

If Brentwood charged you for an oil change and did not do it, why didn't you
take it back there for correction?  I have dealt with Ed Nemphos for over 15
years and found that he always corrects mistakes made by his mechanics.  I
would think what happened to you was a major oversight, but one Brentwood
would have gladly corrected.

Sincerely,

W. Brad Schlegel