[Chat] Brentwood Auto

Don Homberg donald.homberg at verizon.net
Fri Feb 4 05:50:19 EST 2005

I too went to Brentwood on the recommendation of a friend. It was after our
Subaru dealership closed and I was to told Brentwood had Subaru experience.
I went in for a major service which included the change of the timing belts.
After that service, performance and gas mileage went far downhill.  I
returned to Brentwood on 2 separate occasions to rectify the performance and
fuel economy problems..  Each time I was charged for additional parts and
service.  Neither time did it improve to even close to what it had been
prior to their original repair.  I took the car to another shop described
the symptoms and the first thing they asked was if the timing belts had been
changed.  To make a long story short...the second repair facility fixed the
problem first try...Brentwood had installed one of the timing belts one
tooth off.

Don