[Chat] Re: Chat Digest, Vol 20, Issue 5

Jonathan Wetmiller jwetmiller at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 12:26:14 EST 2005

I used to have an old BMW that required a lot of extra
"care".  For service, I took it to Autobahn on York
Rd. in Towson or to Ridgeback Automotive on Sisson St.
(near the I-83 28th St. exit).  I recommend both of
them for servicing an import at a fair price.  I
remember having an electrical problem that a dealer
told me would cost about $1000 to fix and would
require replacing the entire fuse box, but Autobahn
fixed it for about $100 and I never had a problem
again.

jw

> Chat List
> > > <Chat at charlesvillage.info> =====