[Chat] Re: [Discussion] Recommendation

Avery Boyce aboyce at erols.com
Tue Feb 8 09:47:32 EST 2005

I used to take my Mazda to Comprehensive, they always did a good job.

by the way, I took my Audi back to the Jiffy Lube and was pleasantly
surprised when the manager (Jarrod Derek, or Derek Jarrod, can't
remember) spent a long time putting it back together correctly.  He also
gave me a gift certificate for a free oil change.. which I might give to
my friends that helped me out when my car fell apart, but I was pleased
I didn't have to argue very long with him to get something like that.

Thanks to everyone for the Brentwood recommendation.  My conclusion from
this experience and the stories people have told me in sympathy is that
no one, not even a dealer, can be trusted to do everything perfectly
every time.  One friend of mine even had a dealer forget to put the lug
nuts back on a wheel, which almost fell off as he drove onto a busy
street.  so I guess I'll just have to learn stuff about my car :)

Avery