[Chat] Pissed off by Liberty Roofing

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Thu Feb 17 22:25:45 EST 2005

This morning Liberty Roofing came to work on the roof
of our neighbors Linda and Rollin Olson.  While Kathleen
was scrubbing carrots for the rabbits this morning,
she looked out the kitchen window and saw one of the
workmen walk over to our parking pad, grabbing his
pants.  She dashed down the steps out to the parking
pad and caught the guy in the act of taking a PISS
on our property.  She yelled at him, and do you know
what he said?  "But I had to go!"  Kathleen and I were
wondering what he would have done if he had to take
a dump, the proverbial #2.

I guess he figures it's the city, and it's OK to piss
whereever and whenever you feel like it.

Emil Volcheck
volcheck at acm.org
http://acm.org/~volcheck