[Chat] RE: [Discussion] Peabody Heights/CVCBD/CVCA

crg langwidge at erols.com
Fri Feb 18 12:10:25 EST 2005

Jenny,

Peabody heights also has wonderful parties and gatherings.

They often have speakers at the meetings such as Paula Branch Johnson, Salem
Reiner from JHU, and policemen from the northern district.

And they always have cookies, tea, and coffee at the meetings.

It's a wonderful group.

I joined about two years ago.

Christine Gray