[Chat] Re: [Discussion] car egging

WeinsteinM at aol.com WeinsteinM at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 16:03:36 EST 2005

Along those lines, I had the unpleasant experience of parking across the
street from Donna's on 31st Street one day last week and returning to find my car
s**t-bombed by what must have been dozens of birds.   I don't know if boredom
was the culprit in this case, or maybe they just don't like my brother's 1993
Accord, but I have never seen a car so covered with bird feces in such a short
time.

It was the south side of 31st directly across from Donna's, last space before
the garage.   Forewarned is forearmed.

-Matthew