[Chat] ...Crow "bombing" in CV...

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Tue Jan 4 16:23:00 EST 2005

Matthew,

That "bombed" out area is the result of a nighttime Crows Roost that wanders
all over the upper end of CV.  One night it's in the middle of the 3100 block
of Calvert Street and all the cars there get "bombed", and several evenings
later it will be over in the Magnolia trees in front of 3100 St. Paul (Wyman
Towers) and several evenings later it will move to yet another spot.  It is
centered around Eddie's Market and will mover several blocks in any direction
every several evenings.  If you can manage to not park under fairly tall trees
that's a pretty safe bet.  For those living locally to the "bombed" area there
is also a pretty fair amount of racket and caw-caw-cawing during the "bombing"
before they settle in for the evening.

Man!, ...I feel like Marlin Perkins or something!

Arjay
_______

<Chat at charlesvillage.info> =====