[Chat] Problem areas in Charles Village - Send them to me ASAP!!

Didon Pachner pachner at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 22 13:52:49 EST 2005

Hi All,

This morning the Abell Improvement Association created a Safety committee
and I volunteered to organize it.  The goal of this committee is to reduce crime.
In order to avoid duplication of effort, I am planning to contact and work with the Safety
committees of the the other Associations (Charles Village, Hargrove, Old Goucher) as
well as Johns Hopkins, Giant, and businesses.

Right now I am preparing a list of "problem" areas in our neighborhood.
This list will be given to the Mayor/Police Commissioner and we will be asking for more
police and for them to focus on these trouble spots.  If you know of any:

    - addresses
    - street corners
    - alleys
    - burned out street lights
    - escape routes
    - other problem areas

where trouble-makers hang out or travel through frequently, please forward
detailed information to me as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Didon