[Chat] Help with the Harwood Community Garden

echalmers at mindspring.com echalmers at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 7 13:17:57 EDT 2005

Come join us in resurrecting the Harwood Community Garden on 26th and Barclay! We'll be digging tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday. I especially hope for people on Saturday from 10 until whenever.

In case you're wondering why we're devoting 3 events to weeding--well, the park currently can't be seen through the weeds!

Plants will be welcome as well on planting day, June 18--an all-day event.

See Jill's message below.