[Chat] ...Prostate Cancer Screening...

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Wed Jun 8 09:08:42 EDT 2005

Chazville,

I'm delighted that Steve mentioned this Prostate Screening he noticed in the
newspaper.  I wholeheartedly agree with Steve's endorsement and encouragement
in this regard.

I have been getting annual Prostate Screenings for 6-7 years now.  So far so
good, ...and if anything develops I'll know early enough to pursue the best
course of action.

It's just something that "older gentlemen" must attend to.

If anyone would like to discuss any of the particulars of a screening further
please feel free to contact me, ...I'd be glad to fill you in on any
particulars you might be wondering about.

Regards, Arjay (410-662-0446)

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/health/bal-md.short08jun08,1,3041207.story?coll=bal-local-headlines