[Chat] flower thief

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 1 22:59:54 EDT 2005

These fellows that live mid-block on the odd side of the 2800 block of St. Paul have a webcam on their second floor.  they have a sign in their front yard garden that warns of the webcam.  They told me that stuff stopped disappearing out of their garden after they put the camera up!  It is a sorry day when you have to do something like that to keep your plants.  I solved theft of potted plants and garbage cans by writing in big black letters "stolen from...." and my address.  Dawna