[Chat] OHE Group Meeting

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Wed Jun 15 15:32:43 EDT 2005

:(  It's true.  We're moving.  I really don't want to!  I absolutely love
CV, our house, our neighbors, Donna's, Rocky Run, Thai Restaurant, etc.
etc.  But now that I'm working in DC (Friendship Heights), I can't bare
the 4-hour daily round-trip commute any more.  If there was a way for me
to transplant our house and all of CV to the District, I would!

If you know of anyone interested in buying in CV, send them on over to
our open house this  Sunday, or have them call John Spurrier.

We should be here through July, so I'm free for Old House Enthusiasts,
neighborhood walking, and other programs.

Cheers,
Sarah