[Chat] BGE outage

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:19:36 EDT 2005

I think we should all be thankful for what we have. And at least we have
notice. Like Steve said, the outage is probably to accommodate the new sewer
line that is to run across 27th Street or some other capital project.

While I was traveling in Costa Rica in 1993 the town of Cahuita had a 5 hour
power outage one evening. The town had been wired for electricity just 10-15
years earlier. While the kids were upset at the lack of music and cable
television, the elders sat on their porches reminiscing about the good old
days.

>What do other people think?

John