[Chat] tailor recommendations

Emil Volcheck volcheck at speakeasy.net
Mon Mar 7 15:20:32 EST 2005

Sarah,

Nifty Cleaners on Greenmount near 33rd has a good tailor.
He did a suit for me that I got off the rack at Joseph Banks
and tailored an old blue blazer that didn't fit as well
as it should.  He seems to know his trade.  He used to work
as a tailor for the old Haas Company.  He's Asian, but
I had no communications problems.  He did the full set of
measurements on the suit, like on the back, top and bottom,
adjusting the middle seam, arm length, etc.

--Emil

P.S. I have Seasons 1 and 2 of The Wire!  Do you want
to borrow any DVDs?