[Chat] water main break

Odette Ramos odette_ramos at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 07:36:55 EDT 2005

Water came back on at 6am this morning - seems like all is well.  I am not
sure how many homes that affected - it shut off last night at around 11pm
and when I called 311 to see what was up - they said there was some
emergency work to be done on one of the water mains in the area - so they
shut off the water and "flushed" the hydrants in order to do that work
(which is why the hydrant was open and there was what seemed to be a flood
of water down Abell Ave last night.

So it seems like that is over with - I hope  - All seems to be well at this
point (It's now 7:30am when I am writing this)

Odette

Odette T. Ramos
3001 Abell Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21218