[Chat] CVCA mtg 11/10

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:35:58 EST 2005

Linda,

Many of the trees on Guilford Ave were butchered so that surveillance
cameras installed
at the intersection of 28th Street & Guilford Avenue could be more
effective. The matter was
discussed at the last CVCA Board meeting and a meeting with the City
arborist was suggested.

I have no idea why those organizing the meeting failed to provide adequate
notice.

John