[Chat] CVCA mtg 11/10

Linda Forlifer LEF at press.jhu.edu
Thu Nov 10 10:46:34 EST 2005

Thanks, John.  I know there have been some problems over recent years
around that liquor store.  Do you know whether the city has to consult
with neighborhood assn's before installing surveillance cameras?  Seems
like they should, and maybe they did.

It's sad that trees were damaged.

Linda

>>> jfspur at hotmail.com 11/10/2005 10:35:58 AM >>>
Linda,

Many of the trees on Guilford Ave were butchered so that surveillance
cameras installed
at the intersection of 28th Street & Guilford Avenue could be more
effective. The matter was
discussed at the last CVCA Board meeting and a meeting with the City
arborist was suggested.

I have no idea why those organizing the meeting failed to provide
adequate
notice.

John