[Chat] [Discussion] Charles Village houses to be auctioned

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Sat Nov 12 15:17:40 EST 2005

John,

Thanks for a very clear explanation.  I had not thought about the impact
of lead paint laws; on the other hand, there is something very immoral
about renting out apartments and houses which expose tenants to lead.
Too many entrepreneurs in our capitalist system think only of profit and
ignore the potential victims of their greed.

Steve.