[Chat] Tanker Crashes Into Rowhouse

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Thu Nov 17 09:18:40 EST 2005

Chat,

I cruised by that location this AM on the way to work to check it all out.
Chris Jensen lives in the corner house.  The house hit by the truck is two
houses north of Jensen's.  The entire sunroom that used to be on the front is
now a pile of rubble!  It's kind of strange that it happened that way.
Jensen's house would have been very easy to hit from the intersection and this
house would seem much harder to hit than Jensen's.  Jensen was very lucky
indeed and the other guy was very unlucky!  I guess it's all just a roll of
the dice isn't it?

Regards, Arjay