[Chat] [Discussion] revoking access and list rules

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Fri Nov 18 13:32:17 EST 2005

Digested is the term found on the website where all list members can go to
check who is on the list.  People on the "digested" side receive only ONE
daily e-mail, which contains ALL the messages posted fot that day.  I used
to use that but found it difficult to read through and to reply to.  I
prefer the "non-digested" mode where each posting comes as an individual
message.  Follow these sites to look for yourselves:

Sincerely,

W. Brad Schlegel
1552 Oakridge Road
Baltimore, MD 21218-2228