[Chat] Baltimore Free Store event - Saturday 11/19/05 - 22nd and Calvert in the Park

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Fri Nov 18 13:21:57 EST 2005

For one day only The Baltimore Free Store will be set up in the park located
at 22nd and Calvert
Streets. This is an outdoor set up so it is weather permitting. We carry
items similar to a thrift store
but provide everything for FREE. Our motto is "Take what you want, Give what
you can". Bring your
unwanted items, volunteer and help us set up and break down, or support us
by paying whatever
monetary amount you can afford. If you can't do any of the above don't worry
about it, just come and
get some FREE STUFF!! Items available will include clothes for men, women,
and kids of all sizes,
toys, household items, kitchen items, odds and ends, games, and more.
There is no catch, this is no gimmick; it is exactly what it says it is.

For more information see: www.baltimorefreestore.org
For donations of goods: http://www.freestorebaltimore.org/donations.html