[Chat] FW: historic house research query

crg langwidge at erols.com
Mon Oct 17 21:40:47 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: H-Net Discussion List on Maryland History and Culture
[mailto:H-MARYLAND at H-NET.MSU.EDU] On Behalf Of Mary K. Mannix
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 8:21 PM
To: H-MARYLAND at H-NET.MSU.EDU
Subject: historic house research query

From: Soderberg, Susan <Susan.Soderberg at mncppc-mc.org>
Date: Oct 17, 2005 4:41 PM

I am restoring a historic house to create a museum. The house is a 1910
farmhouse.

I am looking for plain paper ceiling paper in an oatmeal or cracked ice or
similar design and I cannot find it anywhere. I have found many outlets for
fancy historic wallpaper --and the wallpaper for the walls has been taken
care of, but cannot find anyone who carries the cheap plain ceiling paper
(not vinyl and not textured). Can anyone help me.

Susan Soderberg
Education and Outreach Planner
301-563-3405