[Chat] door/lock referral?

Jenny Rolling jrolling at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 12:17:17 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I am looking to get some repairs made to my front
door(s). You may have run into the same problem in
your house. Basically, I imagine our door has had
about 10 different locks installed over the years and
the wood in that section of the door is badly damaged.
The rest of the door is fine.

I'd like to get that area filled in/repaired and
perhaps covered with brass and a new lock installed.
Any suggestions? Do I just need a locksmith for this?

Also, I'd like a brass kick plate on the bottom of the
front door, but it would have to have a mail slot cut
through it...

Thanks, all!
Jenny Rolling

P.S. I can provide referrals for brick repointing and
painting in return :)