[Chat] Recycling

Jonathan Wetmiller jwetmiller at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 21:01:00 EDT 2005

Mine got picked up late in the evening.  Because of
the late pick-up, I noticed that someone took about
half of what I had initially put out prior to it being
collected.  I can only assume that it was someone who
wanted the cans to recycle for cash, but it kind of
disturbs me that someone is going through my trash.
If that's not why it was taken, I'm concerned that
what I put out may not get recycled.  Has anyone
encountered this problem?

jw

Message: 1