[Chat] Recycling

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Tue Sep 13 21:38:55 EDT 2005

Mine was also picked up sometime after dark.  I wonder
why they were so late.  I hope the city isn't going to
end up paying lots of overtime.  When I was a kid in
Philly, we lived near a place called the Triangle Bar.
In the afternoon, there were always a fair number of
trash trucks parked outside it.  My mom claimed the
sanitation workers would wile away the afternoon
and then would work late and collect overtime.
I think this is the first time this has happened
here in Baltimore to us.  Usually our trash guys
come quite early.

-Kathleen