[Chat] Planet Aid and tvind

Christine Gray langwidge at erols.com
Sun Dec 10 05:09:20 EST 2006

About three months ago, I did some online research about Planet Aid and its
yellow boxes.

It's an organization called Tvind, which is based in Denmark.

See http://www.rickross.com/groups/tvind.html

And

http://www.rickross.com/reference/tvind/tvind71.html

It showed up on a cult warning list.  Ever since looking into this group, I
donate clothing etc.  to local churches etc.

Christine Gray

  _____