[Chat] Two Sisters Grille is a success!

GASP107 at aol.com GASP107 at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 12:49:51 EST 2006

Thanks Emil for promoting our local businesses. The 2 Sisters must have
worked all night. When I went there for lunch at 4:00PM yesterday, it looked  like
it would be 3 more weeks before their opening.

I want to wish everyone in the neighborhood a Merry Christmas, and a
Wonderful Holiday Season.

Best Wishes:

Richard Burnham
Graphic Imaging, Inc.

Trivia Question: What was the name of the restaurant that occupied the 2
Sisters building in the 80's.
I recall that it was very popular with business people for lunch, and the
food was very good--but I cannot remember the name.