[Chat] Help Create Better Biking in Baltimore!

crg langwidge at erols.com
Fri Jan 13 17:08:28 EST 2006

Posted by Christine Gray

Neighborhoods First: Help Create Better Biking in Baltimore!

On January 13th, 2005, Baltimore held its first meeting to gather input from
interested citizens on how we could improve Baltimore for bicyclist and keep
up with competing metropolitan areas.  Throughout the year we gave more
opportunities to review and comment on our ideas and are seeking your help
again to make sure this process is open and inclusive.

On January 18th, 2006 you can join the Department of Planning as they work
to finalize the plan and share with you:

*	Draft route network
*	Draft goals and recommendations
*	Special projects over the past year

You can review draft documents and meet local bicycle groups from 6:00 pm -
6:30 pm with public presentation and feedback scheduled from 6:30 - 8:30 pm.
The meeting will be held at 417 E. Fayette Street, 8th Floor (at the
intersection of Gay and Fayette Streets).  For more
<http://www.baltimorecity.gov/government/planning/bikeplan.html>
information, please contact Carley Francis
(Carley.Francis at baltimorecity.gov) at (410) 396-8360 or Fred Shoken
(Fred.Shoken at baltimorecity.gov) at (410) 396-9509.