[Chat] FW: Latest crime update in Charles Village.

Christine Gray langwidge at erols.com
Wed Jul 5 10:30:44 EDT 2006

  _____

From: John Manzolillo [mailto:gbcx at msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 9:21 AM

The night before last our yard was broken into (the top of the fence was
broken off) and a garden hose, hose caddy and sprinkler arm were stolen. We
called the police yesterday when we discovered it, they responded and said
there have been a series of thefts in the area and to secure all loose items
in the yard when we aren't home.

JM