[Chat] Fwd: GEDCO's CARES program to benefit from Feinstein Challenge with your support!

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 20:53:16 EST 2006

Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:05:26 -0500
From: "homewoodfriends" <homewoodfriends at verizon.net>
Subject: GEDCO's CARES program to benefit from Feinstein Challenge with your
support!
To: "homewoodfriends meeting" <homewoodfriends at verizon.net>

  #message st1\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)  }      #message _page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin: .5in; mso-footer-margin: .5in; mso-paper-source: 0; }  #message P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in  0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"  }  #message LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"  }  #message DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"  }  #message A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline: single  }  #message SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline: single  }  #message