[Chat] Boys of Baraka

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 18 21:07:57 EST 2006

Emil: It is my understanding that the boys had more interaction with the Kenyans than the movie portrays.  Relative to your point about a school being set up locally, perhaps you have seen the articles about the opening of a boarding school in the City in 2009.   There is one in D.C., the SEED school, which has been very successful.

The night that we saw the movie, two of the boys from the movie stood up after it was over and took questions from the audience, which was interesting.

Dawna