[Chat] Fw: [Discussion] JHU Phone Survey?

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Mon Mar 20 11:05:45 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Jenny Rolling
To: Charles Village Discussion List
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 10:50 AM
Subject: [Discussion] JHU Phone Survey?

I just became aware that JHU was planning on doing a phone survey of residents within a mile of campus about student-community relations on March 16. This comes at a point when the situation seems to be at an all-time low.

I was wondering... did anyone receive a call? They were aiming for 300, I think.  Also, does anyone here have regular problems with student noise and behavior?

Where I live on 2800 block of Guilford, I do not have any problems. But I imagine the situation is different closer to campus.

There were several problems with parties and drinking lately, lots in the JHU Newsletter about cops breaking up parties.

Jenny