[Chat] Fw: [Discussion] JHU Phone Survey?

Mariann Millard qbdmar at cavtel.net
Mon Mar 20 21:24:43 EST 2006

I live in the 2900 block of St. Paul and there ARE times
when the students are very loud (females more so than the
males!) walking along the sidewalk late at night.  I also
hear them at the end of the block where the frat house is.
It doesn't last long, though, and occ. happens between 11
pm-2 am on weekends.

I didn't get a survey call.

Mariann Millard