[Chat] Wanted: Handyman/Carpenter/Advice

Emily Chalmers echalmers at mindspring.com
Mon May 1 12:17:34 EDT 2006

Hi Didon--

Did you find someone to fix your porch? I have someone who would do a good
job for not too much, but I don't want to give him up until he has finished
with my house. Also, I have found a good plumber (expensive but good),
electricians, a tiler, a painter, and a WONDERFUL floor refinisher. It took
me forever, and I lost money on some real toads, but this group is really
skilled, and they treat me fairly well.

The carpenter just got divorced. :-)  More importantly, though, he won't
attack you or do anything weird like, for instance, Chris Jensen, who
grabbed me not once but twice--and I mean grabbed. Too bad it wasn't
someone really cute and sexy.  In any case, I will never use Chris as a
plumber again.

BTW, have you thought of having your porch done with Trex or a similar
material that you would never have to worry about? I'm having my cellar
door done in something like that.

Give me a call and we'll discuss "Bill."

410-366-4094

Emily

Discussion <discussion at lists.thevillage.org>; Julie Modlin
<juliemodlin at yahoo.com>