[Chat] ok, now I need an exterminator....

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Sun May 7 10:32:20 EDT 2006

Mariann.. it seemed everyone in CV had an ant problem last year.  I used Atlantic Pest control.  They are in Hamden.  I also bought these little containers of clear liquid and set them out in the kitchen and on the sidewalk right next to my kitchen (I aw the ants parading back and forth and figure that was where they were coming in) and that did it. I will look and see if I can find the name of the product for you but I got it at Home Depot.  As for plants, etc, I try to patronize city places.  In the neighborhood is the new Mill Valley garden center at 28th and Sisson.  Greenfields nursery at Falls and Northern is also terrific. I think their prices are higher but the staff is very knowledgeable and they guarantee their trees.  There is also a place in Fells point that I have been wanting to go to for years....Myer seed company.  It's been there forever and is supposed to have everything.  Good luck!  Dawna