[Chat] The Hopkins Store

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Fri Nov 17 09:42:29 EST 2006

My main memory of that store is that when my daughter was learning to
play the flute and would go there to buy cigarette papers (which she had
been instructed to use to clean her flute), they would always refuse to
see them to her.  When I went there with her to explain what she needed
them for, they told me that they still would not sell them to her, and
that I would have to buy them.

Recently, I learned that it is illegal to sell cigarette papers to a
minor.  If the person at the Hopkins Store had told me that, I would not
have been so upset at the store.  But I do much prefer having Donna's there.

Steve.