[Chat] Attempted break in

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Sat Oct 14 14:12:17 EDT 2006

Our neighbor Perry told us that she was robbed the same weekend that
we were nearly broken into.  The thief came through the second floor
window into her bedroom.  She lost a cellphone and laptop, which had
no critical data.  Perry also lives on the west side of Guilford
a few houses south of us.

--Emil

--
Emil Volcheck