[Chat] Jonathon

GASP107 at aol.com GASP107 at aol.com
Fri Oct 20 17:05:25 EDT 2006

Hi Crystal,

Congratulations Crystal. It is great to hear how you and your family are
doing. I could spend an hour talking about my 6 grandchildren, but I will save
you the experience to a minute.

My daughter Kim's little girl Ella, is now 2 1/2.She comes here to work  with
Kim every day. "what a joy" They still live upstairs, but will soon  move to
Hampton. Laurie's 2 daughters (15 & 17) go to IND and her  son (12) goes to
Mother Mary Lang School). Wendy's 2 girls (9 &  12) go to school in
Reisterstown.

We would love to see you sometime. Please stop by if you are ever in the
area.

"we miss you being in the neighborhood"

Best Wishes:
Richard Burnham