[Chat] "Clean Up After Your Dog" signs

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 14:00:54 EDT 2007

As a dog owner, there is nothing that makes me more mad than people who do not pick up after their
dogs.  I confronted a CV resident recently about this.  She has 2-3 dogs that she walks unleashed
and I've never seen her pick up after the dogs.  Needless to say, she was not thrilled with
pointing this out to her...

--- Meghan Ashlin Rich <mitzimilo at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am having an issue with an unsanitary dogwalker on
> Guilford Ave. who is using my front lawn as a toilet
> for his or her dog (and from the looks of it, a very
> large dog). Does anyone know where to get those nice
> signs that urge dogwalkers to pick up after their
> dogs? I have not been able to catch the culprit in the
> act, and am hoping that a stern sign may help!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Meghan

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor