[Chat] "Clean Up After Your Dog" signs

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Mon Apr 16 15:11:53 EDT 2007

Meghan:

Because I thought I recalled who made up those "Curb your Dog" signs, I
forwarded your message onto Katie Beltz, block leader coordinator for the Charles
Village Community Benefits District and asked her if there were any left.  See
her reply below.  She is holding the last free one for you, Meghan. just give
her a call at 410-235-4411, extension #16.  She says they will be making more
and it sounds like there is a great interest for them.

All others interested should email or phone Katie and let her know you would
like CVCBD to order more.

Sharon L. Guida
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-889-0436 (home)
410-467-4409 (work)
410-467-4410 (work fax)
410-960-1139 (cell)
SLG2700 at cs.com

Sharon,
 We have one sign left from the old version, which we just found the other
day. We are going to be making new ones at some point, but they are more than
welcome to this one. The new ones will probably cost a few dollars, but this one
is free. Do you know who the person is, their name is not included in this
email.

Katie

Subj:    [Chat] "Clean Up After Your Dog" signs