[Chat] Board of Zoning Appeals

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Thu Feb 1 21:03:27 EST 2007

Rob,

I once represented the AIA at a BMZA hearing.  Sharon Guida, who is an
attorney, represented the CVCA there.  I don't have any specific
advice on making the case.  You should try to get an endorsement
from a community association.  Where does your friend live?
Does he know who his neighborhood association is?

I'm attaching a letter I brought to the hearing, signed by AIA
officers, by way of example for the kind of letter to submit.

Best wishes,

--Emil

--
Emil Volcheck