[Chat] [Discussion] Spaghetti Disco ?

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Tue Feb 27 10:30:21 EST 2007

Christine:

Chuck Bullamore handles distribution requests for the Charles Villager.  If
you are not receiving it on your block contact him at the above email address
for more information.  Are you a member of the Charles Village Civic
Association? If not, would you like to be?  Members get copies of the Villager delivered
to their home.  There is also a CVCA member notice list for distribution of
notices by email.

I distributed the Spaghetti Disco info using my Westside Neighbor's List to
those West of Charles Street for whom I have email addresses.  It is not a CVCA
run event.  It is run by a small group of community volunteers who thought it
was a good idea 9 years ago.  I am not one of that group but I have always
known about it and have often attended.

There were no advanced ticket sales and you could only buy tickets at the
door.

I am sorry that no one thought to circulate the notice of the Spaghetti Disco
on the Chat list.  Maybe next year it will be done.

It was a lot of fun for children and for adults.  There was a separate play
room for children while the adults danced.  The food and music were great!

Sharon L. Guida
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-889-0436 (home)
410-467-4409 (work)
410-467-4410 (work fax)
410-960-1139 (cell)
SLG2700 at cs.com

Subj:    Re: [Chat] [Discussion] Spaghetti Disco ?