[Chat] [Discussion] Spaghetti Disco ?

Mariann Millard qbdmar at cavtel.net
Tue Feb 27 23:15:31 EST 2007

Jeff and I also had a terrific time--thank you to everyone
who put on the event!  And special thanks to John Spurrier
for being such an excellent DJ in playing fun, danceable
music--you don't know how frustrating it can be in being
held hostage by an awful DJ who has no concept at all of
DANCE music!

Btw, before I joined the CVCA as a member, I always picked
up a copy of the Charles Villager at Eddie's Market.

Mariann