[Chat] Smoking ban passed!

Dale Ghent daleg at elemental.org
Tue Feb 27 23:13:01 EST 2007

On Feb 27, 2007, at 11:03 PM, Mariann Millard wrote:

> Ditto for our experience last Friday in checking out Dizzy
> Issie's (sp?) for the first time.  Fastest "in and out" of a
> place for Jeff and me due to the smoke--had to be a record.
> Mariann

Wait until you all figure out what you're breathing in by just living
in the city or, heck, even just driving around in your car in
traffic. That stuff coming out of all those tail pipes around you
isn't exactly happy bubblegum fairy farts.

While I particularly don't care either way vis a vis the smoking ban,
this social kerfuffle concerning smoking in bars and clubs is really
silly when viewed in the context of daily life a la urbain.

/dale