[Chat] [Discussion] Spaghetti Disco ?

GASP107 at aol.com GASP107 at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 22:16:12 EST 2007

Hi Everyone:

Can someone contact my daughters Kim or Laurie (or myself) next  year. We
would be glad to donate flyers & posters to be put around at  the businesses and
stores in the neighborhood. We are always looking for  ways to support the VLP
as well as the Charles Village community. We appreciate  the support of the
many businesses, organizations and individuals in the  community that support
us.

Hey, by the way: If your company, organization,  church or yourself needs
printing, please do not wait until next year. "We  need your business now."

We urge you "BUY LOCAL" from your independent neighborhood  businesses.

Graphic Imaging, Inc. is an independent family owned & operated  graphics
business. We have unbelievable technology, friendly &  knowledgable customer
service and affordable prices to meet your needs.  "Please check us out". Stop by
some day to see the great stuff that we do, as  well as to see the inside of
our painted lady here in Charles Village.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON---
Thank You:

Richard  Burnham
Graphic Imaging, Inc.
AWARD WINNING DIGITAL  PRINTING & GRAPHIC SOLUTIONS
Brochures, Postcards Business Cards, Annual Reports, Flyers,  Posters,
Banners, Displays and Lots More!

107 East Twenty Fifth Street
Baltimore, Maryland  21218
410-467-7071 (phone)