[Chat] [Discussion] Spaghetti Disco ?

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Wed Feb 28 18:48:58 EST 2007

I think the Charles Villager might have been the only place
it was advertised, that and Chris Jensen's porch window.
But Jensen's sign didn't have the time, just the date.
So, when I couldn't find my CV on Saturday, I had to
make a special trip to Eddie's to get another one.
I tried the VLP website, The CVCA website, The CVCBD website
and none of them had it listed.

And I agree that John Spurrier is a great DJ.  My only
suggestion would be a few slow numbers in between
for some cheek to cheek swaying and breath catching.

Boy, Lisa Simione sure can dance.  Also Josh and Amber
looked very stunning in a powder blue tuxedo and a
red velour bell bottom jump suit with rhinestones respectively.
Wow!  I felt under dressed but a great time all the same.

-Kathleen